I am thrilled to share that the Red Sofa Poetry Workshop is back! The Fall 2015 workshop will likely be the last offering for a while (as a few of my friends already know, I’m pregnant)! So if you’ve been hoping to join, now is the time to do so. I can’t wait to welcome new and familiar faces to our next workshop series! Details below. Registration due by Sept. 27th. Register early as space will fill up.
FALL 2015 RED SOFA POETRY WORKSHOP
Taking place in a cozy West Philadelphia living room, the Red Sofa Salon & Poetry Workshop is a supportive community in which to grow as writers. Each week we’ll read and discuss a published poem, offer feedback on each other’s poems, and engage in generative writing exercises. Homemade vegetarian food, wine, and drinks are included. Your seat is waiting at the Red Sofa!
- Nurture your poetry writing practice
- Become part of a community of poets
- Share poems and receive feedback in a safe and supportive environment
- Enjoy delicious homemade food & drink
- Workshop is limited to 12 writers, and the exact address will be given to attendees
- Price: $240
- Questions? Email Hila at email@example.com