Services & Rates
Take your writing project to the next level with one-on-one writing coaching. We meet once or twice a month in person or via Skype to brainstorm ideas, discuss the writing process, hone your craft, and develop writing strategies tailored to your project. Writing coaching can help you:
- Keep your writing project on track with regular deadlines
- Deepen your work with substantive feedback
- Discover insights in the development of your craft
- Revise, restructure, reimagine your work
- Hone your writing skills with exercises and reading assignments
- Strategize about the publishing process: learn how to submit literary journals, research literary agents, and find publishers for completed manuscripts
Rate: $150 per hour
Workshops are currently not being offered.
I offer substantive and line-by-line copyediting services, covering a wide variety of academic and creative disciplines, in addition to developmental editing. I have a strong background in Jewish Studies, Hebrew, and transliteration. Other areas of expertise include literary criticism, literature, poetry, non-fiction, and essay writing.
Developmental Editing: $80 per hour
In-depth editorial feedback on larger issues in the manuscript, including structure, development of narrative arc, and deepening ideas and major themes.
Copyediting: Varies by project
Editing for sentence-level clarity, grammar, usage, spelling, punctuation, style consistency.
I offer tutoring services for students of all ages in the areas of writing, test prep, Hebrew language, Bar/Bat Mitzvah preparation, and other academic subjects. Tutoring available in person in the Philadelphia area and online.
Rate: $100 per hour
Special Discount Packages: Save with friends!
2 students: $70 each per hour
3 students: $60 each per hour
4 students: $50 each per hour
I look forward to hearing from you at email@example.com to discuss your project!